Re: Problem in configuring SSL with openldap

Did you custom compile Openssl?
Did you install development libraries for Openssl?

I suspect absence of development libraries is causing this problem.
Also read http://www.columbia.edu/~ariel/ssleay/rsaref.html

Regards,

Sameer Ingole.
http://weblogic.noroot.org/gallery2/

Monica_Rana wrote:
Phillip,

I have checked the include and lib path. But seeing at the config logs,
it seems that the problem is with RSAglue/rsaref. I am new to openLDAP
and openSSL. So am not able to actually decode the logs.

Regards,
Monica Rana