Re: Problem in configuring SSL with openldap

Monica,

Maybe you've take a mistake in setting "env", just try:

env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/ssl/include -
I/usr/local/db4/include"  LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/ssl/lib -
L/usr/local/db4/lib" ./configure --with-tls --with-cyrus-sasl --enable-
wrappers --enable-crypt --enable-bdb

You'd better verify the "include" and "lib" path for SSL and DB.

Regards,
Phillip