Re: slapd replication doesn't work

--On Monday, October 09, 2006 11:30 PM +0200 chechu chechu <chechuironman@hotmail.com> wrote:

hiÂÂ
I have working openldap, and I want to add replication, I follow hpwtos
from many maillist but it doesn't works, my slapd.conf files are:

Hi,

I advise reading the OpenLDAP Admin Guide, rather than miscellaneous "Howto's" from the net. The simple fact that you are using "ldbm" as your database indicates that you are probably using out of date howto's. In addition, your slapd.conf on the master is very broken, as white space is important, and your "replica" statement in there is broken into pieces.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html