Re: Problems with openldap replication with slurpd. "unknown error"

--On Thursday, October 05, 2006 8:32 PM +0400 Roman Yushin <romen@infosite.ru> wrote:

Problems with openldap replication with slurpd

Hi. Trying to make openldap replication
Master server is openldap 2.0.27_3, slave server is openldap 2.2.30
Using stunnel to get acces to slave ldap
master:localhost:636 -> stunnel -> slave:127.0.0.1:389

I'm pretty sure this isn't even possible. I'll note that both releases you are using are very old, the 2.0 one being ancient. I advise upgrading to a modern release of OpenLDAP.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html