How to migrate MS - Active Directory to Linux OpenLDAP

We are trying into migrate from Active Directory to Open LDAP. But, we
getting problems with Schema Attributes. Can any one help us in this ?

Here, migrating means "NOT delegating Active Directory Services to
Open LDAP" or/and authenticating Linux system with micro soft Active
Directory services. We are looking for a solution, throgh which we can
replace the existing Active Directory Service with Open LDAP server in
linux ( We want import schems in Active Direcotory into Open LDAP). We
know that, schema attributes for both the services are different.