How to migrate MS - Active Directory to Linux OpenLDAP

Hi,

We are trying into migrate from Active Directory to Open LDAP. But, we
getting problems with Schema Attributes. Can any one help us in this ?

Here, migrating means "NOT delegating Active Directory Services to
Open LDAP" or/and authenticating Linux system with micro soft Active
Directory services. We are looking for a solution, throgh which we can
replace the existing Active Directory Service with Open LDAP server in
linux ( We want import schems in Active Direcotory into Open LDAP). We
know that, schema attributes for both the services are different.

RaghuNi.