Re: Fwd: Why groupOfURLs is STRUTURAL?

At 08:19 AM 9/19/2006, Hai Zaar wrote:
>I'm trying to implement dynamic posixGroup using dynlist overlay. The
>problem is that both posixGroup and groupOfURLs are STRUCTURAL object
>classes, i.e. do not stick together.
>
>dyngroup.schema states:
>"Dynamic Group schema (experimental), as defined by Netscape"
>
>I've checked schemas that come with Fedora Directory Server (FDS)
>(which itself originates from NetScape server, ASFAIK). In those
>schemas, groupOfURLs is not defined neither as STRUCTURAL nor as
>AUXILIARY:

Every object class is either structural, auxiliary, or abstract
Where an object class description doesn't include a keyword
indicating the kind, the kind defaults to structural. See RFC 4512.

>objectClasses: ( 2.16.840.1.113730.3.2.33 NAME 'groupOfURLs' DESC
>'Netscape defined objectclass' SUP top MUST ( cn ) MAY ( memberURL $
>businessCategory $ description $ o $ ou $ owner $ seeAlso ) X-ORIGIN
>'Netscape Directory Server' )

This description is semantically equivalent to that provided in
dynschema.  That is, both describe the class as structural.

-- Kurt