Re: updatedn from another suffix : is it possible ?

Hi all,

le 31/07/2006,
Buchan Milne wrote :
> On Friday 28 July 2006 17:04, Marc Chantreux wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I've too backends with 2 prefixes.  say
> > - o=local and
> > - o=example
> >
> > I've one admin per backend. say
> > - cn=admin,o=local and
> > - cn=admin,o=example
> >
> > is it possible that my cn=admin,o=local to write in o=example ?
> Yes.

thanks for this reply and sorry for the long time before answsers (i was
in holidays).

> > ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
> >         additional info: shadow context; no update referral
>
> I suspect this has nothing to do with your ACLs, but with your replication
> configuration, which I can't comment on as you haven't provided enough
> configuration information.

i'll try to fix the problem by myself. I just wanted to be sure that the
2 prefixes can be mixed.

I'll come back later with this problem if i will be unable to fix.
Again, thanks for your answer.

regards,

Marc

--