[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: updatedn from another suffix : is it possible ?
- To: opendap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: updatedn from another suffix : is it possible ?
- From: Marc Chantreux <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:32:07 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20060728150450.GA8317@ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr> <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mutt/1.5.12-2006-07-14
Buchan Milne wrote :
> On Friday 28 July 2006 17:04, Marc Chantreux wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I've too backends with 2 prefixes. say
> > - o=local and
> > - o=example
> > I've one admin per backend. say
> > - cn=admin,o=local and
> > - cn=admin,o=example
> > is it possible that my cn=admin,o=local to write in o=example ?
thanks for this reply and sorry for the long time before answsers (i was
> > ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
> > additional info: shadow context; no update referral
> I suspect this has nothing to do with your ACLs, but with your replication
> configuration, which I can't comment on as you haven't provided enough
> configuration information.
i'll try to fix the problem by myself. I just wanted to be sure that the
2 prefixes can be mixed.
I'll come back later with this problem if i will be unable to fix.
Again, thanks for your answer.
téléphone : 03.90.24.00.19
courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org