Re: slurpd -d9 --- Invalid credentials

At 11:54 AM 8/8/2006, Steven Wong wrote:
> I was wondering if there are any Howto's for LDAP, SSL, with SASL, without Kerberos.

The basic OpenLDAP SASL tutorial is:
        1) get Cyrus SASL working first (using their client programs
        with service set to "ldap" and daemon name set to "slapd").
        (use Cyrus SASL mailing list to resolve issues)
        2) then apply lessons learned in 1 to getting OpenLDAP working

The basic OpenLDAP TLS/SSL tutorial is:
        1) get OpenSSL working first (using s_server/s_client)
        (use OpenSSL list to resolve issues)
        2) then apply lessons learned in 1 to getting OpenLDAP working

-- Kurt