[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapd/slurpd replication log not written to
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slapd/slurpd replication log not written to
- From: Juliet Kemp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:35:44 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20060719 Thunderbird/126.96.36.199 Mnenhy/0.7.4.666
I'm attempting to set up a slave LDAP server.
I have replogfile & replica config set in the master server, but when I
restart it & try a test entry, the replication log contains no data. It
does, however, show a change in the 'last modified' date.
I've not been able to find anything useful in the logs, but I'm not sure
if I'm setting the log level correctly - it's unclear from the docs what
log level would record replication log activity. I've tried 256, 320, &
264 with no joy. Any suggestions about correct debug level, or whether
I should be looking elsewhere for debugging info?
I have tried the list archives but the only reference I could find to a
similar problem turned out to be spaces in the admin DNs, which is not
the problem here (I have checked!).
The relevant snippet is below. Any pointers welcome! I'm running slapd
2.2.26, on Ubuntu 6.06 (sparc version).
+ Ms Juliet Kemp +
+ Computer Manager email@example.com +
+ Astrophysics Group +
+ Imperial College Tel: +44 (0)20759 47538 +
+ London. SW7 2AZ Fax: +44 (0)20759 47541 +