Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)

I had a fresh installation of the ldap 2.3.24.no other ldap versions

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> wrote:

--On Monday, August 07, 2006 11:31 AM -0700 Moe wrote:

> Ok I just tried slapadd and didn't complain and i was able to import the
> entries. This is weird, I didn't do any change, same openldap version,
> same box , same ldif file. It just decided to work by itself.

Do you have more than one version of slapadd around? Maybe it was a path

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITS/Shared Application Services
Stanford University

Groups are talking. We&acute;re listening. Check out the handy changes to Yahoo! Groups.