Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)

Moe wrote:
Removing operational attributes will stop my program from working.
I need another alternative
If im successfull importing the ldif file to the 2.3.20 version, maybe i can export an ldiff file from this version and try to importing it to the 2.3.24
Is there some other workaround ?

Run the slapadd with debug enabled and see what the actual problem is.
Moe