[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)
- From: Moe <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 02:25:51 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kz1gMxD4YmWifFso9ESgTwMaaUqVrkDiTBtzWGfZ8zG8Jm8beYootdaaqrLZOi3bsMTObIjTgwH/D2dha+erBvixkWBWdSArtIId3XLYlBTUurGyja4nqoQk8l52Ot8M7IOPZBTEx/yocVn6lpsP5BYywS9lRutAvJ64pflQ5Rs= ;
- In-reply-to: <27B933FD0C790AAF49655F74@SW-90-717-287-3.stanford.edu>
Removing operational attributes will stop my program from working.
I need another alternative
If im successfull importing the ldif file to the 2.3.20 version, maybe i can
export an ldiff file from this version and try to importing it to the 2.3.24
Is there some other workaround ?
Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
--On Saturday, August 05, 2006 12:44 PM -0700 Moe wrote:
> I checked line 13 in my ldif file, it's a space. Please check below
> first two entries in my ldiff file. When i removed the space following
> the first entry, slapadd complained about the next space following the
> second entry. Again this is happening with berkeley db-4.4.20 with
> openldap 2.3.24.
> I have another box running same berkeley db(4.4.20) with openldap
> 2.3.20 and i was able to import the same ldiff file successfully. slapadd
> did not complain. The only difference between the two boxes is the
> kernel version and openldap version. Looks to me it's something to do
> with openldap 2.3.24.
Yes, the line number indicates that the problem is with the entry before
that line. So you need to look at the entry above line 13. Out of
curiosity, is this the same LDIF file that you dumped from OpenLDAP 2.2.26?
You may want to remove all the operational attributes before adding the
LDIF file, as the 2.2 format may not be compatible with the 2.3 format for
Principal Software Developer
ITS/Shared Application Services
GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.