[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: slapadd: could not parse entry (line=13)
- From: Moe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 19:41:19 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=e1v5X08/gEISjOC41mQ53vWWSD7bXERqVkhjmrPMwqY1vLp2eKgxTHs5Jz9mQrKr7NSF7fJrgOMJ2K+Q7JVrHHOQoXGxpN43XVYP9q7pHZrHi/8zHtkcUAJYmVzO8uqzNqwitYRQW88x3KY+u7m9lP7wqGQ+vBwxIsfmp7rYv+U= ;
- In-reply-to: <44D54B73.email@example.com>
-There are no indents in the ldiff file.
-The ldiff file was created from the 2.2 version. I was able to import it to openldap 2.3.20 but not 2.3.24.
how can i remove the operational attributes ?
Mark Andrews <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> dn: dc=local,dc=gov
> objectClass: dcObject
> objectClass: organization
> o: TRPDD
> dc: local
> structuralObjectClass: organization
> entryUUID: a8b6c68a-afc1-1029-96b4-feb336e41fbf
> creatorsName: cn=admin,dc=local,dc=gov
> createTimestamp: 20050902055341Z
> entryCSN: 20050902055341Z#000001#00#000000
> modifiersName: cn=admin,dc=local,dc=gov
> modifyTimestamp: 20050902055341Z
> dn: cn=admin,dc=local,dc=gov
> objectClass: organizationalRole
> cn: admin
> structuralObjectClass: organizationalRole
> entryUUID: b70a3c8a-afc1-1029-96b5-feb336e41fbf
Why are your distinguished name attributes indented? Get rid of the
leading space and read the ldif(5)
It clearly states that leading spaces (or tabs) are used to indicate
continuation from the previous
line, the same behavior as the email aliases file ... that's likely
what's tripping up OpenLDAP ..
And before you ask "How come it works with older versions of the
software", it was likely a
bug and the code has been cleaned up to better follow the RFCs ...
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.