ACL and ssf

Hello.

I had to deal wtih ACLs for the last 2 weeks.
I start to be more at ease with this mechanism.
But, I still have have some questions, particularly concernning the ssf.

Fisrt, I find the explanations of slapd.conf and slapd.access a bit short about ssf. Has anyone something more precise about it ?

Secondly, to enforce security I put the directive "security tls=1" in slapd.conf. Then I would like to allow anymous user to access some attributes without ssl connection. I tried to put the following directive "by anonymous tls_ssf=0" but this does not work. Does it mean that the only way is to open access for all in slapd.conf and restrict in ACLs ?

Thank you for your answer.

Regards,

Emmanuel Aubert

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.