Re: slapcat on master vs. slave

It seems that there is one more entry on the master
but the two ldif files are absolutely identical.

Are you positive? Take a md5 of the two ldif, for instance? (They're different filenames, if nothing else!)

I suppose there's a chance that differing config files could make the numbers different, but I'm not sure. The hex values aren't all that easy to come to a conclusion from (perhaps if you use -v and diff the output you can see a human-readable dn that's different).