Re: OpenLDAP replication using GSSAPI for slave server auth

Erich-

  You will need to use the keytab to fetch a TGT for the user account
under which the OpenLDAP server is running.  Either a cron-job running
kinit, or k5start (first Google hit:
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/software/kstart/k5start.html ) should do the
trick.  Assuming you are using SyncRepl, you will need to do this on
each slave LDAP server.

HTH,
-Matt