Re: ACLs with ip control

I omitted a detail : it works fine if the command is used with an authenticated user.
Emmanuel Aubert

Quoting Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu>:

==> by anonymous peername.ip= read

I don't think that's valid syntax because you have two <who> clauses, anonymous and peername.ip. Try only
by peername.ip=" read"
without "anonymous". I'd expect something like this to show up on "slaptest -d acl". If you want additive "anonymous and peername.ip" behavior see "<control>" directives.

I didn't read the ACLs thoroughly to see if they'd work with this change, but it's a starting point...

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.