Re: JLDAP: No results on multiple synchronous searches

> I did see that.  I did understand it.  However, I also do not see any
> methods via LDAPSearchResults to indicate when the response has been received.

Correct, the implementation is hidden from you on a synchronous search

> As I said in my post, if I use next(), I get an exception.  I don't get an
> exception along the lines of "EAGAIN", I get 82, LOCAL ERROR.

Are you calling hasMore() first? I'm pretty sure this is required before you can grab an entry.

Try checking hasMore() before calling next() to avoid errors.

NM, I see Jon's already covered this one.