ACL access control flux; CONTINUE

Hi felows!!!

 I have a little doubt about how the ACL works with the flux control CONTINUE.
 I mean... the BREAK junps to the next matched clausule, and CONTINUE?
 to the next matched BY?? or just to the next??

 An example:

 access to dn.subtree="dc=br"
         by dn.subtree="ou=house,dc=br" read continue
         by dn.base="uid=houseAdmin,ou=house,dc=br" write

 Let me explain what happens here: every object below "ou=house,dc=br" get mached when the first BY directive is checked and is granted the READ right, but because the flux control CONTINUE, will every object be allowed to WRITE on "dc=br" subtree?? or only "uid=houseAdmin,ou=house,dc=br"??

 thx for helping!

 Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.