Re: Is the openldap libldap library thread safe?

It's not clear what ldap_r is or how I'm supposed to use it. Googling
has provided no useful links. It seems like it's a wrapper of some
sort for openldap to use threads. I am compiling openldap with the
"--with-threads" option to configure. Is this all that's required, or
is there something more?

Thanks,
- Jeremiah

On 6/23/06, Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can, but if you want it to work right, you'd be
advised to look at libldap_r.