Re: make test fails!

Michael Pelletier wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to complie that latest version of openldap. Everything goes well
> until the make test phase...
>
> slapadd failed (1)!
> make[2]: *** [bdb-yes] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/Source/OpenLDAP/openldap-2.3.24/tests'
> make[1]: *** [test] Error 2
> make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/Source/OpenLDAP/openldap-2.3.24/tests'
> make: *** [test] Error 2
>

> Any suggestions?
>
> Michael

I'd suggest investigating why it failed. Run the test again (you can do
"./run -b bdb test001-slapadd" from the tests/ directory) and examine
the output in the tests/testrun directory. If necessary run the slapadd
command by hand and see what happens.

Considering that it's failing on such a basic test, however, my guess
would be that something is wrong with your compile. "ldd
servers/slapd/slapadd" might be a good place to start.

Justin