Re-initializing master when syncrepl is used

If I wipe out all database files from /var/lib/ldap directory on one LDAP server (master) that had data replicated (using syncrepl) to several slaves, then use ldapadd to add all the entries back, do I need to also wipe out database files on the slaves and have syncrepl pull all the data from the master again for everything to work correctly? All the slaves are read-only (access rules do not allow any updates, except for syncrepl).

--
See Ya' later, alligator!
http://www.8-P.ca/