[Date Prev][Date Next]
unbind problem in some versions of openldap client
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: unbind problem in some versions of openldap client
- From: "Savitha R" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 15:36:33 +0530
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=O0NxODfRT3/DrrwMvN/7pWCQOU+anSBIBKpooLlbbuN8IsM7/5HvZZ8LaLn/c81PoJ2co3Za+BbrYslVLgrv52hvMcn0TCTpfN+T2WKKh4bsuQHpSf6vWS/qVEpahKnwIqKNUDdIsrWm7vCAsOiKgMik57qzMdkAUlwxoW+totw=
I have an application which creates mutliple handles to the LDAP server.
When the application exits, it tries to do an unbind on all the handles
created. But the application hangs while doing the unbind. The first unbind
goes through successfully. But hangs in one of the subsequent unbinds.
This problem was seen with 2.2.6 version of OpenLDAP client. It worked fine
when I upgraded the client version to 2.2.24.
Is this a known problem which got fixed?