Missing back_ldbm.la file

Hi,

 I configured my openldap and I run slaptest and got this:

# slaptest -d 10
lt_dlopenext failed: (back_ldbm.la) file not found
slaptest: bad configuration file!

How can I get back_ldbm.la file? The openldap version is 2.3.24-r1.

Thank you,

Leandro.

--------------

slapd.conf

include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema

password-hash {md5}
pidfile         /var/run/openldap/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/openldap/slapd.args

modulepath      /usr/lib64/openldap/openldap
moduleload      back_ldbm.la

TLSCertificateFile /etc/ssl/ldap.pem
TLSCertificateKeyFile /etc/openldap/ssl/ldap.pem
TLSCACertificateFile /etc/ssl/ldap.pem

database        ldbm
suffix          "dc=my,dc=domain"
directory       /var/lib/openldap-ldbm
index           objectClass     eq
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=my,dc=domain"
rootpw          {MD5}xxxxxxxx