Re: RE : Re: Re : Trace the change on the directory

And I assume you have "overlay auditlog" somewhere, or you'd fail parsing?

Do you expect the auditlog to be global or for only one database? Where is
the overlay directive in your slapd.conf? Better yet, just post your whole
slapd.conf, maybe someone will spot other errors.