[Date Prev][Date Next]
How to make binding on downward referral possible.
- To: OpenLDAP Software List <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: How to make binding on downward referral possible.
- From: "Sandeep A.S" <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 12:32:51 +0530
- Organization: NetContinuum Pvt Ltd
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 0.8 (X11/20041020)
Is there any way to make binding follow the referral in the case of
downward referral ?
In upward referral it works fine.(Ie slapd.conf entry of referral)
But how I can make it with downward referral . My requirement is after
serchng the entry,client
should bind to the corresponding server and not to the parent server .
I posted one mail on last week with subject:Bind Problem with downward
referrals. It seems because of my poor english
I have't got any response.