How to make binding on downward referral possible.

Is there any way to make binding follow the referral in the case of downward referral ?
In upward referral it works fine.(Ie slapd.conf entry of referral)
But how I can make it with downward referral . My requirement is after serchng the entry,client
should bind to the corresponding server and not to the parent server .

I posted one mail on last week with subject:Bind Problem with downward referrals. It seems because of my poor english
I have't got any response.

Thanks
Sandeep