[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Building C++ sdk on Solaris 9
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: Building C++ sdk on Solaris 9
- From: Ralf Haferkamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 16:27:40 +0200
- Cc: "Peter DSouza" <email@example.com>
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <54808B311D66EB4E9CF4647B0DE707C201F1F653@firewire.esri.com>
- References: <54808B311D66EB4E9CF4647B0DE707C201F1F653@firewire.esri.com>
- User-agent: KMail/1.9.1
On Tuesday 30 May 2006 22:26, Peter DSouza wrote:
> It worked!
> It seems like a combination of both - replacing the "missing" script and
> using gcc in place of sunstudio's cc - fixed the problem. I moved the
> folder to a new machine, installed the relevant packages (gcc,libtool,
> autoconf, etc.) there and ran make.. voila!
Could you please try againg with gcc and the current sources from cvs HEAD? I
just recreated the autoconf/automake and libtool related files there. If it
still doesn't work please report it via the ITS.
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Maxfeldstrasse 5, D-90409 Nuernberg
F: +49-911-74053575 - Ralf.Haferkamp@suse.com