Proxy and userfiltering

Hi,

I'm trying to set up an openldap as a Proxy/frontend to multiple ActiveDirectory (MS LDAP) servers.

Each ActiveDirectory server has got it's own branch, like dc=ad1,dc=test,dc=com and dc=ad2,dc=test,dc=com. and so on.

Based on the search criterias sent to the openldap I want it to proxy to the ActiveDirectory of choice.

Example search/user-bind:

Userid's starting with 99, like 99user1, the request is proxied to ad2.test.com

and userid's starting with 10 is proxied to ad8.test.com

Is this possible with OpenLDAP ?

I've been browsing the FAQ/Howto's but I haven't found, or stumbled over, something that mentions this.

Regards,
Johan