syncreply & sasl (gssapi)

Hi,

if I run on the failover system 'kinit ldapadmin-h2' syncreply works - until
the ticket experies. After the ticket is expired or if I didn't get a ticket
via kinit, syncreply fails.
How can I make slapd to get a ticket itself?

syncrepl rid=123
                provider=ldap://hamilton1.pci.uni-heidelberg.de
                type=refreshOnly
                interval=00:00:01:00
                schemachecking=off
                updatedn="uid=ldapadmin-h2,cn=gssapi,cn=auth"
                bindmethod=sasl saslmech=GSSAPI
                authcId=host/hamilton2.pci.uni-heidelberg.de
#               credentials=XXXXXXXXX

I tried to give the password using credentials=password_in_cleartext, but it
didn't help.

The slapd version is from debian sarge (2.2.23).

Thanks,
	Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert
Physikalisch Chemisches Institut / Theoretische Chemie