Mirrormode feature in CVS code

Hello everyone,

I have been checking out the CVS 2.4 HEAD code after reading this
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200604/msg00181.html
post to the list from Howard Chu. I am interested in High Availability
for OpenLDAP, the mirrormode feature works great and does exactly what
I need it to do. I have tested it pretty thoroughly and would like
to use it in production, however, i cannot do so until it arrives in
the stable tree. Are there any plans or a timeline when this feature
will appear in a stable release? Even a rough estimate would be very
helpful. Thanks a lot for any replies in advance!

Cheers,
Frederik