openldap

Anyone have any clues what the following error is about ?

ERROR : failed to add entry : objectclass : value #4 invalid per syntax .

It looks like it doesn't like the objectclass I am
using but I included the schema i need in my sldap.conf ... so what should be
the problem ?

I have an LDAP that already contains a schema ... am I allowed to add another schema to it ? I am
novice so apologies .

 I have entries like dn: cn=admins,cn=zimbra and sublevels thereof . This is
already in LDAP . So for my other schema I am trying to create new top levels ... i.e. I start with
dn: cn=mydomain,cn=org ... Is this allright to do ?

Apologies if I am not making sense ...