re: openldap 2.2.23 packaged with Debian Sarge

--On Monday, May 22, 2006 4:24 PM -0500 Aaron Thoreson <aaront@midco.net> wrote:

Forgive me, rather than 2.3.4 ( a different number for software I've had
on my mind ) I was using 2.3.11 with BDB 4.2.52 + patches.  ( My question
still stands though, I'm not looking to troubleshoot that version. )

Debian just accepted 2.3.23 into non-free or whatever in the unstable area or something.

Stanford is funding work (in conjunction with The Written Word) to have GnuTLS supported added to OpenLDAP (2.4, I'm hoping), at which point debian should be able to just ship it without problem anytime. Symas will be doing the implementation.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer