Re: LDAP Authentication

Thanks you.

That part is working. The part that I can't get to work is the users to auth through ldapsearch, but root can. I have try doing the following commands.

*Doesn't Work:*
ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=username,dc=example,dc=com' -W
ldapsearch -x -D 'uid=username,dc=example,dc=com' -W
ldapsearch -x -D 'uid=username,ou=people,dc=example,dc=com' -W

*Works:
*ldapsearch -x -D 'cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com' -W

Thanks for all the help.

Thomas