Re: shutting down slapd

How do i ensure that everything is flushed to disk?

matthew sporleder <msporleder@gmail.com> wrote:  > I noticed im getting some problems with ldap when its running and i reboot my linux box. before i reboot my box should i shutdown slapd using kill - INT processID or this is not an issue.

The killall (from shutdown) will probably get it, but it might not
wait long enough for the process to finish flushing to disk.