Problem with referrals

Hi,

I am getting some weird referral behavior, perhaps someone can enlighten me.

# cat /tmp/ldif
dn: cn=AddressAdmins,o=AddressBook,ou=OxObjects,co=cie
changetype: modify
add: member
member: uid=mcamou,ou=Users,ou=OxObjects,co=cie

# ldapmodify -h 127.0.0.1 -D cn=Manager,co=cie -w **** -x -f /tmp/ldif
modifying entry "cn=AddressAdmins,o=AddressBook,ou=OxObjects,co=cie"
ldap_modify: Referral (10)
       referrals:

ldap://localhost/cn=AddressAdmins,o=AddressBook,ou=OxObjects,co=cie

cn=Manager,co=cie is my Manager account.

So....I try to modify an entry in localhost...and it sends me back a
referral to the same entry in the same host? Can anybody tell me
what's going on, and preferrably how to fix this?

Thanks,
-Mario.