LDBM VS. BDB on OpenBSD 3.9

List,
	The subject in a way sums it up.

Out of the box I have installed the following binary packages from the
latest release of OpenBSD 3.9:

cyrus-sasl-2.1.21p2 RFC 2222 SASL (Simple Authentication and Security
Layer)
db-4.2.52p8         Berkeley DB package, revision 4
openldap-client-2.3.11p4 Open source LDAP software (client)
openldap-server-2.3.11p4 Open source LDAP software (server)

Configured slapd.conf and it is using database bdb.  However when I
start up slapd I get:

#  /usr/local/libexec/slapd -u _openldap -g _openldap
Unrecognized database type (bdb)

Should I just use ldbm which I know works or get the ld stuff done to
get BDB working?  It is a LDAP database that will have about 500 entries
and very low activity. It is just for enrollment purposes.  If I SHOULD
use BDB anyone know how successfully register it on OpenBSD 3.x when
installed from packages?  It also needs to work after a reboot.

Thanks for all the help,

Marc