Re: Translucent proxy

--On Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:47 AM -0400 "Covington, Chris" <Chris.Covington@plusone.com> wrote:

On Thu, May 04, 2006 at 10:46:25AM -0400, Covington, Chris wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to setup a translucent proxy for Active Directory, just so
that the uid attribute is mapped to sAMAccountName for some apps.
However, I can't seem to figure out how to install the slapo-translucent
overlay.  Is this available with 2.2.28?

My gentoo machine doesn't have any translucent*.so files w/the above
version.

OK, I've installed the latest 2.3.21 build. In the source tarball I see translucent.c in openldap-2.3.21/servers/slapd/overlays but it doesn't appear to be built - I have no translucent.la or translucent.so. How can I do this?

Did you enable overlays when you ran configure?

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html