[Date Prev][Date Next]
slamd templates making stange errors
- To: "OpenLDAP Software List" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: slamd templates making stange errors
- From: "matthew sporleder" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:03:19 -0400
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=o2kYQytfkZVW3auHZOQ6XrpafnI6PrQ3X4mz/NXn4DyUFdfrFOmbUvOFaGBcGfPT9OHbrsqOMDgsH7hwAUrTtM6Fu3M0zvjJKh9RH+ivI9K9Q0YfbC/W3NAYVjhrAR+m42f8rpSsfP57VcHzTlYhnN26uY4LLsQLwbNm1hF9zHA=
Is there was a repository of slamd tests/templates used to test slapd?
(I've seen results posted, but never a discussion on how they were
reached) I am having good luck with my search tests, but my
add/delete templated tests always give:
err=20 matched="" text="attribute 'objectClass' provided more than once"
which seems a little odd since objectClass will almost always be
repeated on an add.
I don't think this is an openldap issue since I can follow my template
with 'ldapmodify', but I was just wondering if anyone was publishing
this sort of thing.