[Date Prev][Date Next]
entries not getting inserted in replica site
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: entries not getting inserted in replica site
- From: Moe <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:08:04 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=QDAdRPQt7/KRZerYujd53dY4kmoiFhJEqJYNQU1pQ/jFDbL8ZEen/MU/fo82juzAoUSHbH4Gvqit0+V/j0xjdqt2kTLL3n/B7a8XWGKKuXlAUfn3i11vccFadV++vS84U4HrV+8Yjgb8Ywl7ti4eBqSDFSzBT0q77I1mjEwqU+k= ;
I have master slave replication using slurpd. I noticed that after a while the replica site is getting out of sync with the master site. The reject log on the master ldap does not have any data corresponding to rejected entries. Im suspecting some king of network
issue.The entries were in sync for like 3 months and i noticed recently that the slave is missing like 20 entries. Any suggestions?
Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1¢/min.