proxycache overlay bind

Hello.

I would like to reduce the number of binds to the uri server from the overlay
pcache. Binding for each query really defeats the purpose of having a pcache
in the first place. (and no, I can't have anonymous binds)

I mean, you check the user credentials with the pcache server and you
check the binddn/bindpw with the uri server. Is this second step really
needed for entries on the cache? Is there a way to skip it?

TIA

--
Jose Celestino | http://xpto.org/~japc/files/japc-pgpkey.asc
"âI can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I