[Date Prev][Date Next]
Selective Replication with OpenLDAP
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Selective Replication with OpenLDAP
- From: Andres Tarallo <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 17:09:13 -0300
- Organization: Universidad ORT Uruguay
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050921
Where are building a LDAP Server based on OpenLDAP, now we are studing
We were asked if is posible to replicate certain objects in a tree only.
As far as we can see it's not posible to selectively replicate.
Other question we were asked is if we can replicate a certain subtree
from the master into the slave, it's not very clear if this can be done.
Thanks for your help