Re: SyncRepl Problem 2.3.20 RefreshOnly

I've done a test this morning using RefreshOnly and updating a single attribute on 700 users
from one connection. 179/67/173 users respectively on the 3 slaves were deleted, I confirmed
using ldapsearch that 5 of these had actually been deleted from the server and were not
returned from the search. Around a minute later the server started adding the users back in

Aaron Richton wrote:

The last slave I switched back to using RefreshOnly which has picked up
all the changes.

Sorry, overlooked that. Are you patched for ITS#4417? (I use refreshOnly and am still in a bad spot...)