Re: easiest way to delete DC objects in my ldap tree

--On Monday, March 20, 2006 8:02 PM -0500 Brandon McCombs <bmccombs@ma.rr.com> wrote:

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
At 07:15 PM 3/19/2006, Brandon McCombs wrote:
I'm working on an ldap client and testing with openldap. I would like
to be able to create domain component objects using my app but I
already have some in my tree. What is the easiest way to delete these
w/o reinstalling openldap everytime I need to test this functionality?

as with any other object, ldap_delete_ext_s(3).

Kurt

and what is that? a command? if so I don't seem to have it on my linux system.

That is a reference to the man page for "ldap_delete_ext_s", man section 3.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer