[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP Server With Server-Side SSL/TLS and Client Authentication
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: OpenLDAP Server With Server-Side SSL/TLS and Client Authentication
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:51:59 -0500
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=QKnY0WRl+8O0tLPjMpgvX93RNrOD9bdQ1Q4nKOQ4xvUh51/Nhts7BIWOB0xP9NXnKLlJRgmAmg42aLxaHBNLPF0PCWn4netTHrdXqshJLj9+sUGrRt2b8nmIonsB+c+DsIew5m3UVJzc/Haa6RCfi6hmCVyLMOW7xPQC6DLulWE=
Hello to everybody!!!
I was going to follow this guide: "OpenLDAP Server With Server-Side
SSL/TLS and Client Authentication" available in
"http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS.html", but there is a
note, made by Kurt Zeilenga, that says that this paper has been
classified as obsolete.
I would aprecciate if you would give me another guide with no mistakes
or explain me what is wrong in that document because I have reviewed
its table of contents and it seems to be quite useful and easy to use
Thanks and regards!!!