OpenLDAP Server With Server-Side SSL/TLS and Client Authentication

Hello to everybody!!!

I was going to follow this guide: "OpenLDAP Server With Server-Side
SSL/TLS and Client Authentication" available in
"http://www.openldap.org/pub/ksoper/OpenLDAP_TLS.html";, but there is a
note, made by Kurt Zeilenga, that says that this paper has been
classified as obsolete.

I would aprecciate if you would give me another guide with no mistakes
or explain me what is wrong in that document because I have reviewed
its table of contents and it seems to be quite useful and easy to use
and follow.

Thanks and regards!!!

--
Paul