[Date Prev][Date Next]
Change user/group of slapd daemon
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Change user/group of slapd daemon
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:57:58 -0500
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=RUvGfHl1m5K3IoTT/NMDtTSAk2MKWbmVxPHk7duCmo3Ucp08Q7OKpN21ggXHcibhjmNbMHxARxIOruiqM3llaXhYqIlHzfUdq6BSENP0ExsFXuIfLov/HX1BwGGDyJPSOZReLKm8NrIJu6hWVnz88o/9kkvB/6eTjfeSjLK4xus=
Hello to everybody!!!
I want your help, because I want to change user/group execution slapd
daemon, but I have tried it with no success. I only have modified the
configuration in /etc/default/slapd and it doesn't work :(
So, would you give some web links for doing it, or give some
instructions about it?