[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: slapd 2.3.19 freezes up
- To: "Krishna Sivaramapuram" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: slapd 2.3.19 freezes up
- From: "Gabriel Gunderson" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:01:42 -0700
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=pqbrOLLsZMVq8MLD6enzCZY9pV+vAYaA4THhFhVRzFv6hAicNWMDlcmFWlpT9hk8QCsIok47Y8w2B8Q52nZjLM0HZMquP4DeTdTTLmw1I6FVPZ4CkErw+fq74QsAt2fkOY+s9I3AQlxZwLCbUwOtQNGyOlrsCdbOZ8jEGXotHLg=
- In-reply-to: <4400AAB2.email@example.com>
- References: <000201c6398d$7a7619d0$a002a8c0@windoze> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4400AAB2.email@example.com>
On 2/25/06, Krishna Sivaramapuram <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> The same thing happens when I do a query for all the nodes in the server
> too... Has anyone seen this kind of a behaviour?
I see the same thing with a directory that is *much* smaller. It
doesn't happen often and when it does, it's out of the blue. Kinda
hard to track down.
Don't know that this helps much, but sometimes it's nice to know that
others are seeing the same thing. Did you ever get this resolved?
Did you find out if it was CentOS specific?