Trouble with syncrepl & aliases

Hi,

I have problems replicating alias objects. Syncrepl works as it should, when
I now add an alias object it does not get replicated to the consumer, but if
I restart the consumer ldap, giving it a low contextCSN value on the command
line to force a synchronsitation, the alias object gets replicated
correctly. It will not get replicated when both ldap servers are already
connected and in sync. Any other object sync correctly.

My alias objects all have an second auxiliary class, which defines an
additional attribute, which are matched by the search filter for the
replication. For all other object it works, that as soon as I set this
attribute, the entry gets replicated to the consumer, only for alias objects
it does not work.

I have tried to further track this down, and it seems to me that the master
is not sending any updates for this alias. Neither in the log of the master,
nor in the log of the consumer I can see anything that looks like the master
is considering sending this entry.

Any ideas what's wrong?

Gerald

Besuchen Sie uns auf der CeBIT 2006 in Halle 7, Stand B30 (Aladdin)
Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **