Re: updateref not working

In a word...no.

So, with that, I can go back to my client software and check to see
how they're handling it.

What you may be saying, though, is that the configs seem to be good,
but if the client software doesn't support it, it doesn't matter.
More or less correct?  The client software that brought this up was
SquirrelMail.

I'll check on things on my side.  Thanks for the guidance.

Sean