RE: OpenLDAP not listening on port 389

I've installed BDB 4.2.52 and OpenLDAP 2.3.19. The problem I have now is:

/usr/local/openldap/sbin/slapadd -l
bdb_db_open: Warning - No DB_CONFIG file found in directory
/usr/local/openldap/var/openldap-data: (2)
Expect poor performance for suffix dc=ukstokes,dc=com.
str2entry: invalid value for attributeType OpenLDAPaci #0 (syntax
slapadd: could not parse entry (line=145)

Line 145 in init_ldap.ldif is blank, but it follows this section which uses

objectClass: shadowAccount
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: person
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: OXUserObject
uidNumber: 501
homeDirectory: /home/mailadmin/
loginShell: /bin/bash
mailEnabled: OK
gidNumber: 500
mailDomain: ukstokes.com
ou: Administration
uid: mailadmin
sn: Admin
preferredLanguage: EN
mail: mailadmin@ukstokes.com
o: UKStokes Network
smtpServer: localhost
imapServer: localhost
alias: postmaster@ukstokes.com
alias: root@ukstokes.com
givenName: Admin
cn: Admin Admin
shadowMin: 0
shadowMax: 9999
shadowWarning: 7
shadowExpire: 0
userPassword: {CRYPT}KYMLkc4NHqWeM
OXAppointmentDays: 5
OXGroupID: 500
OXTaskDays: 5
OXTimeZone: Europe/Berlin

If I comment out the line starting with OpenLDAPaci then slapadd works, but
I am unable to add any new users in Open Exchange. I feel I have made some
small progress though, as at least slapd is running now. Any ideas how I can
overcome this? Is there a syntax error in the OpenLDAPaci line?