RE: OpenLDAP not listening on port 389

Well, I'm not required to patch either BDB or OpenLDAP for Open Exchange, so
I will try the stable versions you have suggested. To compile BDB I simply
used:

cd build_unix
../dist/configure
make
make install

and for OpenLDAP:

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="/usr/adm/ox/db-4.3.52.NC/build_unix/.libs"
env CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.2/lib" \
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openldap --enable-aci --enable-crypt \
--without-ipv6 --enable-aci
make depend
make
make test
make install

Does my configure statement look OK to you?

Thanks once again,
Ben